Your Automobile Transaction
DO YOU UNDERSTAND YOUR AUTOMOBILE TRANSACTION?
If the monthly payment and the money out of pocket is what they have been told, all consumers sign the contract.
People mistakenly put their trust into Car Dealerships to handle the MATHEMATICS of their deal correctly.
Consumers do not realize that the Finance & Lease Managers can manipulate finance and lease contracts in such a way as to show them whatever selling price they want to see.
ask for Edward
YOU MUST UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING THAT I HAVE LISTED BELOW:
- Possible EQUITY in your TERMINATING VEHICLE to use toward your new lease to LOWER the MONTHLY PAYMENT..
- Actual DISCOUNTED SELLING PRICE of the vehicle TRANSLATED into your LEASE PAYMENT.
- TRADE-IN VALUE (I have 25 experience years appraising automobiles)
- INTEREST RATE on a Lease is known as the “MONEY FACTOR” (Dealer can mark-up the rate)
- INTEREST RATE on a Finance Loan is known as the “A.P.R. % RATE” (Dealers can mark-up the rate)
- HIGHEST RESIDUAL VALUE within the carline you selected (more car less money)
- BANK ACQUISITION FEE (Dealers can mark-up this fee)
- EXCESSIVE DOCUMENTATION FEES (pure profit for the dealers)
- ZERO DOWN, ZERO SECURITY, ZERO DUE AT SIGNING (What does that mean “ZERO due at signing” ? Isn’t it what it sounds like, ZERO due at signing? …NO IT IS NOT!
We can obtain the lowest car prices & monthly payments in your market area, Guaranteed or money back!
A+ Rating BBB of N.J. Since March 2008