Why A Car Negotiator?
Why do you need a professional car negotiator?
- I negotiate differently than you do. I already know where I want to be as far as price is concerned before I start negotiating.
- I am an expert negotiator with 33 years experience working in the new car showrooms and 29 years experience appraising automobiles.
- I negotiate: price, trade-in value, finance rates and lease factors (interest rate for a lease), consumer rebates, private rebates and dealer cash rebates.
- I calculate my own monthly payments for financing & leasing to ensure nothing extra is added without my knowledge.
- My goal is to negotiate the lowest market price in your area with the highest trade-in value and then subtract all consumer and dealer rebates.
- Now that is a fantastic deal for the consumer!
- Consumers negotiate backwards because they do not know how to calculate monthly payments. When you only negotiate monthly payments and cash down, you do not know the selling price or the interest rate! This is exactly how salesmen & sales managers make their highest profits!
- I always find f&I managers adding products to the contract without disclosing it to the consumer. As long as the payment matches what you were told, you sign it! This is a very bad practice and it happens all-of-the-time! You must understand every dollar on the contract!
- I send an excel spreadsheet via e-mail before you go to the car dealership. You will know everything in advance! Click to see excel spreadsheet
Why do you need a personal car negotiator?
A personal car negotiator is exactly what it says!
A professional automobile negotiator has an expert level of knowledge about the car business and all of the in’s and out’s involved in the buying/leasing process.
I negotiate the automobile you want to purchase, lease or finance. The consumer has a real disadvantage negotiating against professional salesman and managers who have perfected their craft. The better trained the salesperson is, the less likely you will notice. There is a planned approach with every single customer who walks into the dealership. There are procedures to follow, steps that must by done, all before getting into price.
Salespeople are train on how to build rapport with the customer from the first second of the greeting. There are scripts that must be learned by all salespeople, both for use in-person and on the phone. The whole process is a masterfully well scripted live play directed by the sales manger. Salespeople are trained on a daily basis at some stores to ensure the highest level of the “closing the sale”. Most people do not like the hassle of “spending hours” at the car dealership. The automobile dealership wants to wear you down. They do not want to see you leave and go to the next dealership! What people hate about automobile dealerships is everything!
There is no other place people want to avoid more than going to the car dealer to shop for a car!
Why does it have to be this way?
It does not!
A personal car negotiator sets up the entire deal with the dealership on your behalf. Then sends you your very own customized report.
You get to see all of the negotiated prices plus how those low prices translate into monthly payments for financing, leasing or low a.P.R. Financing. The reason you would pay for a personal car negotiator to negotiate on your behalf is because you are guaranteed an expert who is knowledgeable about finance and lease contracts, who understands every money amount itemized on those contracts, and can not be deceived in anyway because it has been his life’s career.